jean-marc levecque wrote:
Hi,
Still porting my app from Delphi, I have again some difficulties with the listview. Apparently, CustomSort is not available, so, I am trying to use SortColumn by setting it with the column number, and I wrote something in the event OnCompare, similar to what I used in CustomSort. As far as I can see in the source code, writting SortColumn calls SetSortColumn which calls Sort which then uses OnCompare if it is assigned. But it doesn't work (it should even sort the column without an OnCompare procedure, if I well understand).
Anybody who knows and can tell me what I am missing in this process ?

Sorting isn't implemented yet.
IIRC, the last time I looked at it, I had some difficulties with it on GTK. It is possible, but I've to look at it again, someday.

Marc

BTW, in a listview on Windows, select an item by program does not highlight the item, while it does on Linux.

Thanks for help