[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Vincent, I need some help here. I'm not familiar with the widgetset at all.

 > TCustomListView has a HideSelection property, not yet published by

TListView.

I removed the comments so the property gets published.

It could be implemented for win32 interface by setting the
LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS style
if HideSelection is false.

I understand I need to set the style with SetProperty, but where do I

Not with setproperty, that is the old, depreciated way.

For each property create a Get/Set<propname> in TWSCustomListView and implement it in TWXxxxCustomListView.

place the code?? The TWin32WSCustomListView does not seem to have a
creeate method! So how to go about it?

You can eventually set it in CreateHandle, but that is only for properties which are needed direcly for creating the handle

All other properties of the LCL are set in TWinControl.InitializeWnd. There the TWSxxxClass().Set<propname> functions are called.

Marc