On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, George Lober wrote:

An interesting article at:

http://www.tectonic.co.za/view.php?id=756

Saying, quote:

?We are looking for Python or Lazarus programmers. We have not yet decided on the final environment. The database will most likely be Firebird or MySQL,?

what a coincidence.

2 days ago I happened to download Turbocash and it's sources.

"I don't have a great deal of confidence in the thin client model.
 Accountants want Fat clients with rapid data entry.
 We are really interested in PHP as a glue for add-ons, but right
 now as a core development tool, it doesn't cut the mustard."

Is something I've been saying for years when clients ask why we don't make a
web-app :-)

We also create an accounting system here at work, maybe we can join forces :-)

Michael.