Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
Lv wrote:

The Kylix and old BP7 debuggers we used to use are just great and very responsive. It is to me the biggest weakness of Lazarus as Borland-like debuggers are essential for anyone who want to migrate to lazarus.

I really miss the debug tooltips over variables.

I am no Delphi user, but if I understand you correctly, then lazarus has this too, if you enable the option:

Editor Options -> Code tools -> Automatic features -> Tooltip expression evaluation (I hope I translated the captions correctly).

Regards,
Vincent.