Hi,

About Zeos components, I installed in the WindowsXP, following Wiki steps and patchs. But I couldn't install in my Linux Debian. An Error occur. Did Anybody install? The executable binary code with Zeos in Windows is big. It is double size. I prefer Sqldb components. The compiled binary code is short. But also I will like to install Zeos in Linux Debian. We need help. Can Anybody help us?

Thanks,

----- Original Message ----- From: "SaintShakaJin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Lazarus - ML" <lazarus@miraclec.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: some infos about TFileListBox, Zeos & external commands.

Can anybody help me?

SaintShakaJin a écrit :
Hello,

It's a stupid question but I don't find how to configure the directory in a FileListBox. I haven't seen where I can precise it :(

For Zeoslibs, anybody has installed it? I've read the wiki but with the cvs-version I can install zdbc.lpk because Lazarus can read this package, how can I do?

I've read once agailm the wiki about the external command but I don't understand what we do... Can someone explain it or say another way to run an external commands?

Thanks for your help :)

SaintShakaJin