Marc Weustink wrote:
Hi,

I just committed a new debugger. It is the replacement for the TProcess used when no debugger is defined. It simply runs the exe using a TProcess, so effectively there isn't much changed except that the code becomes cleaner since there is now always a debugger defined.
Choosing (none), usses this debugger.
In case this debugger doesn't implement all features of the old situation, one can disable this default debugger, by compiling with the -dDoNotUseProcessDebugger

Just a note:

The current implementation of the debugger options dialog requires a path (+exename). So if you set it to use (none) as debugger, you still need a exe. As a workaround, provide /bin/true (or keep /usr/bin/gdb). It is only required for the check, it is not used.

I'm working on a better solution for this.

Marc