Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
Hi,

Attached is a patch to enable color support in the Messages Window. It now makes it much easier to find your $Hint and $Note messages in a
lengthy compile.

Still outstanding is the option to enable users to custom select the
colors used. At the moment it is hard-coded to Green and Blue.

Thanks, it is a nice start.
I've changed the customdraw a bit. There is no need to check if it is a hint if you already know that it is a note. I've also reduced the number of locations where the text is drawn.

For the future, I think that even more types can be colored, like $info, $message, $warning, $error, $fatal etc. Maybe in there can be a user defined list of messages with user defined colors.

r8374

Marc