Darius Blaszijk wrote:
Got a remark on the layout of unitinfodlg. I'm converting it to LFM, and while I was creating all the labels located at the top I thought of instead using a listview. I think it will show more tidy. What is the general opinion on this?

IMO a listview is more for dynamic content. This dialog aways shows the same info. To make it more uniform, I think the labels including pathlabels can be in one line, the displayed values can be the same as the path lines as readonly text (with a btnface background, so you don't have to tell it is readonly) also in one line.

Marc