Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
On 2/25/06, Vincent Snijders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The magnifier uses a borderless form with the size of a the desktop, and
before showing the form it copies the background from the screen. The
background is frozen after that.

I only made it the size of the desktop to improve the drawing speed.
On the first versions it wasn't the size of the screen and worked the
same way, but the painting of the border was kind of slow on old
computers. Not a problem for most software.

My point was that the backgound is frozen, at least for version I tried. Try showing a clock and magnify it with the magnifier, the seconds didn't move. At first I didn't know this, and I wondered why I didn't see the debug messages on the screen.

Vincent