Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
Hi,

Anybody know how I can scroll the selected item of a TListview into
the viewable area.
eg:
  I have 30 items in my Listview (style is Report).
  Currently the listview shows the first 5 items in the list.
  I programatically set the FocusedItem and SelectedItem to the 20th item.
  Now I want to tell the Listview to scroll down until the
SelectedItem is visible.

Any ideas?  Ideally I would like a cross platform solution, but if I
have to use ifdefs to get it to work under Windows and Linux, that is
also ok.

Item.EnsureVisible (or was it called Item.MakeVisible ?)

Marc