Mattias Gaertner wrote:
On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 01:08:10 -0300
"Flávio Etrusco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[...]
A minor thing I'd like tackle right now is introducing a text
container component to facilitate multiple "views" of a file and
fast/cached switching of multiple files in a single editor. I've
already written such a component in SynEdit repository, but it would
preferably need some changes to the TSynEditStringList...

I'm not sure, what you mean with 'multiple "views" of a file'. In one
synedit, or a component using several synedits?

I think he means the same what is possible in Delphi.
You can have multiple edit windows open for the same file. Changing a line in one view will result in an update of the others.

Marc