Alexander Todorov wrote:
Hi all,
tell me what you think of the idea having a web site / page that shows
different projects written in Lazarus and scoring them? Trolltech have
done a similar page for "Best Qt Application" but I can't seem to find
the link right now.

I think it would be good to have such a page. I wanted to start it here:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/Lazarus_Application_Gallery

A (not-complete) list of candidates can be found here:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/Projects_using_Lazarus

I was inspired by:
http://www.freepascal.org/gallery.html

Some of those are lcl applications or written with Lazarus, so they could be
added.

Vincent.