Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

On Wed, 10 May 2006, Joost van der Sluis wrote:

I'm working on a collection of unit tests to test fpc's DB-units. I just
started and already found and fixed a range of small bugs.

But like in a good OS-tradition, I want to share it. I can do that on my
own svn-server, but maybe that this can be added to the fpc-projects
svn?
That looks the best place for me to maintain it.

Joost, I suggest you add it to fcl/dbtests

That is the best place for it: right next to the actual code.

We could do that. But then I have to re-arrange some things, and remove
the lazarus-code.

But then, why not place it in fpc-trunk/tests/dbtests ?

If they can run automated without any other DB setup, why not.
But I assume they need some kind of DB setup, and then they
must be placed in fcl/dbtests...

I guess TDBF tests can run without setup. Maybe some memory dataset tests too. It would be a pity if they were not part of automated test suite.

Vincent.