2006/5/17, L505 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Our psp devel mailing list has grown more in 2006 already than expected.  But
be warned
that PSP  is not a perfect copy of Websnap/intraweb. PSP is definitely not
copying Borland
because we found that Websnap architecture was too complex.  Although, many
HTML helpers
and visual tools are being worked on, and we are working on more plug-ins for
lazarus and
MSEGUI/MSEIDE and other text editors to make web development more organized and
easier.

I must say I had a lot of fun reading your 'PWU For Corporate Idiots'.

As for the Websnap thing, I did not tought about it; but I once
imagined that as we have support for gtk / qt / win32... we could have
a layer for 'psp' so as to generate forms in web format. (And push it
a little bit more and you can have a full AJAX application compiled
with lazarus. But this kind of stuff is no more freepascal.) So a CGI
that generate a perfect replresentation of a screen designed in
lazarus could be done all from lazarus itself. Add the same features
for reports,etc.

That would be awesome. You switch from gtk destination to psp
destination and the same project that was a stand-alone app becomes a
cgi that can generate itself its visual representation and call back
itself to process the commands. (That would require some javascrip...
ajax crap).

Any-way this might not be the good place to talk about that. And this
'vision' is only mine. As far as I can see it, psp is actually a nice
technology kit to build cgi apps for the web.

Best regards.

--
Alexandre Leclerc