Luiz Americo wrote:
I added a new component to the Lazarus wiki (http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/MultiLog) and have two questions:

- How upload a image file to the wiki? in the case SimpleLogViewer.png

I might have forgotten to change a setting a month ago, when I upgraded the wiki. I will take a look.

- To who i send the component file? In the wiki there's a point to Tom Lisjac but sometime ago Vicent Snidjers offered help to upload in the mail list.

I am sure Tom Lisjac can upload your file, but lately I have done most of the uploads. Please, send the zip to me privately.

Vincent