Michael Van Canneyt schreef:

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006, Vincent Snijders wrote:

Tom Verhoeff wrote:
On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 09:32:05AM +0200, Vincent Snijders wrote:

Seriously, if you want to use off line help, download the tar.bz2 from
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=92177&package_id=138755&release_id=330119

It appears that the tar.bz2 file mentioned above does not contain an fcl
directory.  Can that be downloaded separately, or is it simply missing?
At that time I did not know there was anything in the FCL documented except
the classes unit, which just had moved from FCL to RTL. You could say it is
missing, you could say it was not yet written (as far as I can see that is
true for at least the process unit).

?

Sorry for being unclear. I meant this: The tar.bz2 is from May 2005, just after the 2.0.0. At that time even less then the current 8 units were documented, so I even didn't think about including the available FCL documentation to the tar.bz2.

Currently, 8 units of the FCL are documented. Not much, considering the number
of units present, but it's a start...

Vincent