Thanks both for the thoughts, I'll work on it.

> On Lazarus a single project is enougth for any number of platforms. If
> you have any platform specific code, just enclose it with IFDEFs and
> everything should be fine.

OK, so without having yet investigated your code I presume that this approach
tends to put the created binaries in the same place, so the technique is to
compile then extract the things to be run before going to the next architecture.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk