Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> > Can the CPU and OS lazarus is generating code for be inserted automatically
> > in the target file name? Something like myproject_$OSTARGET_$CPUTARGET in
> > the project dialaogue?
>
> Now you can just do that.

Umm. When you say "now" do you mean that facility has just gone in rather than
being in the standard release? I tried that before posting and it didn't work,
but I didn't check the symbol names carefully and they might not be the most
appropriate.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk