Luiz Americo Pereira Camara wrote:
I just uploaded a new version of the multilog package with important improvements. More info, including the changelog, a screenshot and file locations can be found in http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/MultiLog.

PS: Would be fine if someone could upload those files to the Lazarus CCR. I tried to contact Vincent Snjders and Tom Lisjac but got undelivered mail response for both

At least I got this one, I will upload it.

Vincent