Alain Michaud wrote:
Hi,
  this message is not for reporting a bug but I would like to know more
about the following:

When I open a "New Project" / "Application", then the following external
function WORKS WELL:

  function j0(x:double):double;cdecl;external 'c';

Now, when I open a "New Project" / "Program", then I get a "link" error!

It seems that I need some unit (Interfaces may be?) in order to link
properly, but I would like to know exactely what it is, and how to use
it in a professional way.

Thank you for teaching me.

Alain Michaud

p.s. : for those who are not sure about the function j0 : It is called
Bessel function. It is part of the standard C library (libc.so). Its
prototype is in the "math.h" file. I am using linux.

An lcl application links to libc library on linux, because it uses gtk that is written in c.

An custom program doesn't link to c.

Vincent