Tiziano_mk wrote:

The same problems happen with TRadioGroup Component.

I think this bug has been fixed in SVN already. If you wish you can try a snapshot to confirm it.

Vincent

Before posting I checked if there was an issue on mantis, but found nothing.
Is it possible that fixes are applied directly without bugtracking?

Of course, that is possible. If the developers find a bug themself, they don't create an issue for it, but rather just fix it.

But I think that when I fixed issue 7313 and 7208, your bug was fixed as well.

Vincent