Mattias Gaertner wrote:

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:43:35 +0200
"Graeme Geldenhuys" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 14/09/06, Michael Van Canneyt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Second:

if you add the 'Gexperts' to the Delphi IDE (highly recommended)
then 'ALT Gr'-Arrow Up
or
  'ALT Gr'-Arrow Down
('Alt Gr' is the right Alt key) moves to the previous/next
occurrence of the word/identifier you are standing on.

This is also something which I would like to see in the Lazarus
IDE, as I also use this quite a lot.
Now this I really miss in Lazarus!!  When I created the "Procedure
List" add-on (also from GExperts), I tried the "Identifier Jumping",
but my knowledge of CodeTools was to limited to get it working.  This
will be a awesome feature in Lazarus.

Next word or next identifier?

In Delphi/GExperts it is next word.

Luk