Lee schreef:

Hi all,

I had to reinstall Lazarus today and I ran across something small, yet a bit frustrating.

It seems that on a fresh install of Lazarus on Windows(xp) the General tab of environment options (Environment > Editor Options) the "Tab Widths" combo box is not shown by default.

The form is displayed shorter than the tabsheet and because the combo box is anchored left/top, it is hidden by default. Resizing the dialog a bit downward shows the correct Tab Widths combo box which was previously hidden from view.

Took me about 40 minutes to figure this one out.

Please, create a bug report.

Vincent