Algis Kabaila wrote:
On Thursday 04 January 2007 05:27, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 13:14:34 -0500

I'm stuck at this point unfortunately.
The simplest way is to not install the lazarus rpm, but to download the
tgz and uncompress it to a directory (e.g. /home/username/lazarus) or
get the source via svn.

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Installing_Lazarus#Downloading_Lazarus_S
VN

Mattias

Unfortunately, I have given up on using the sqlite components. I just can't afford to spend days trying to get it to work.

I thought I might use the SQLDB stuff for firebirdsql instead and that is not working for me either as of yet. Hopefully I'll have better luck with those however.

But thanks again for your response.

--

Warm Regards,

Lee