Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Lee Jenkins wrote:

Kris Leech wrote:
Lee Jenkins wrote:
Lepidosteus wrote:
In fpc/fcl/xml there is a xpath unit.
Never used it, don't know if it works, guess it should.

Ahh, you're correct.  I'll poke around the sources a bit and see if I can
figure it out.
It broken at the moment, but I just got a fixed unit today from Sebastian
Günther.
Thanks,

Can you forward a copy of the fixed unit to my email?

And to me as well, so I can commit the fix in SVN :-)
It may still need a few bug fixes yet, Ive sent some feedback to Sebastian but I know he is really busy at the moment.
However the basics work, its just a few xpath syntaxes that don't.
Does anyone know there way around the unit, would be great to get some tips or code examples of xpath in use...?
Michael.