On 3/1/07, Pieter Valentijn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Wel I gess we all agree on the point that datetime format settings is
something where theres a variaty of opinions on how to use it. IT just
points out to me that the mater is not simple.

Now if you thought date formatting was complicated, wait till you work
with old dates. Something like dates before the end of 1752 and
different calendar systems.  For example September 1752 only had 19
days. Poor folks that where born between 3-13 September 1752.

Bottom Line:
*Don't* invent a time travel machine!   :-)

--
Graeme Geldenhuys

There's no place like S34° 03.168'  E018° 49.342'