Am Donnerstag, den 01.03.2007, 16:05 -0300 schrieb Gustavo Enrique
Jimenez:
> When I mix old versions with new versions, the compiler and/or lazarus
> "get confused" about what files to compile. This is due to symlinks
> pointing to the wrong file. My fault, not compiler fault.
>
> Can you uninstall everything (including symlinks) and reinstall everything ?
>
> Excuse my english.
>
> Gustavo

Hi Gustavo,

I cleaned or deleted all affected directories, as Vincent and Funky
Beast explained.
I didn´d symlinked anything. The main problem was the fcl directory in
the FPC-Source, which is no more existing in the new directory layout of
fpc.
Now everything works fine for me... :D

Greetings
tanila