I am having a bit of problem with the following:

application.HintColor := clYellow;

It does not change the color of the hint. I have even gone as far as changingthe Default HintColor in the Application.inc file and recompiling and I still get that crappy gray color as the hint background.

Application.OnHint := ShowHint;

With this I get an error message --Error: Wrong number of parameters specified.

Not sure why I am getting this as it should assign the ShowHint procedure to the OnHint event of the application. The ShowHint procedure has been defined. It might be interesting to note that the following warning appears after the error message.

Hint:  Found declaration TForm1.ShowHint.

Jeff Steinkamp - N7YG
Tucson, AZ
SCUD Missile Coordinates
N32-13-55.01 W110-50-51.91