On 4/17/07, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
For future implementations, I think it´s ok to copy the class
declaration on the interface section (or am I wrong?),

Of course I meant only the public parts, and not the private section.

I just did a diff between menus.pp from lazarus and menus.pas from
delphi, and it looks a good example of how to create a compatible
interface (public parts of the classes look very similar on the
interface, but private sections and all implementation code is
completely different.

The only part a little scary is the declaration of TMenuActionLink.
There are no differences, but this class has only protected section.
Also on menuactionlink.inc the code is a little bit too similar. But
then it has only trivial procedures like getters.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho