On Wed, 23 May 2007, Seth Grover wrote:

> Hey guys. I work for a company that's thinking about doing a code port
> from Modula-2 here in a little while, and I'm looking for ammunition
> to convince them that Free Pascal is the way to go. It would be good
> if I had a list of mature/large/well-known products or projects or
> applications built with Free Pascal that I could show my superiors and
> say "See?".

Well, some of the programs on this page qualify:

http://www.freepascal.org/gallery.html

The telecom example is of particular interest. (left, second from the top)
Belgacom is the biggest telephone company in Belgium. Pixel is also a very
good example. I know that some people at Eurocontrol (air traffic control)
use FPC.

Michael.