De: Carlos Avogaro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: Miércoles, 23 de Mayo de 2007 10:31 p.m.
Para: lazarus@miraclec.com
Asunto: Re: [lazarus] Office Menu Like

ok, guys, I would like to make a control menu like office 2007, it group
many buttons and I would like to make that gradients that made the controls
looks like 3D. I don't know if I could meke it from application, or I have
to made firts in external bitmap.

Thanks

Graeme Geldenhuys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 5/23/07, Paul Ishenin wrote:

> There was nothing about which office in original mail. Maybe author
> needs OpenOffice menu look :)

100% correct! Oh we are so clever today. :-)

--
Graeme Geldenhuys

General error, hit any user to continue.