Thanks... a lot for your Support....
 in my Code, i m use Zeos  Component to acces Database Mysql. I have Table
BRAND, brand have 10  Record, In OS Windows... Grid can Show Row/Record. but in
Linux Suse  9.1, That Grid Blank Row... why?
  and I try use DBSQL component... Table BRAND can Show in GRID.

  thanks....... i start learn in Lazarus... so... im sory if my Question
Basicly..... im Beginer..thanks

Sergio Samayoa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:              v\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
   Write       your program / application.
   Compile and debug in your favorite supported OS (Windows, Linux,
etc.).
   Move your source files to another supported OS and recompile it.

    This means:

   Write and test your application using Lazarus for Windows.
   Transfer your source files to Linux (or Mac OS).
   Compile your application with Lazarus for Linux.

    ThatÂ’s how.

    If you want run your  compiled application in Linux use Wine
(www.winehq.com)

    Regards.