<<< 30.5.2007 19:29 - Mattias Gaertner "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" >>>
MG> On Wed, 30 May 2007 14:56:39 +0200
MG> Roland Turcan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Hello lazarus project!
>>
>> During compilation of Lazarus after adding new units into component
>> package I get this error message:
>>
>> "C:\lazarus\ide\lazarus.pp(117,1) Error: Undefined symbol:
>> RESOURCESTRINGLIST_MSGDLGS"

MG> Looks like a linker error or a compiler bug.

Then it is second I have found since I started to use it three weeks
ago. :-|

>> MSGDLGS.pas is my unit and I have set the path to that file in
>> "Package/Compiler Option/Paths/Other Unit Files" and I also have added
>> it into package as unit without "register unit" flag.

MG> FPC can find the sources, otherwise there would be another error.

:-|

>> Could somebody explain me, where to set path for compiler, which is
>> used for Lazarus compilation.

MG> It uses the default compiler (%PATH% environment variable).

>> Compilation of my package goes fine, I have this error only during
>> Lazarus compilation.

MG> Did you try the released compiler fpc 2.0.4?

After reading this email I have checked what I had set in environment
and I have found out, that PATH contained value to old FPC 2.0.2. But
during compilation I have seen, that fpc 2.1.5 directory from Lazarus
is called, because I use SVN from 15.5.2007.

Settings in Lazarus point to c:\lazarus\fpc\2.1.5\... directories.

How can I report it in more details, what exactly happens?

This is complete "messages" window:

--
Best regards, TRoland
http://www.rotursoft.sk