On 5/30/07, Vincent Snijders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Tom, I was wondering how far are you from running the IDE based on the
carbon widgetset? Or do you already run a carbon based IDE?

I just tested it. One must compile with:

make clean all LCL_PLATFORM=carbon OPT="-k-framework -kcarbon"

And also create a app bundle, and then run the bundle. The results:

* Looks interresting. It loads and runs. The menus and the object
inspector seam to be all in the correct place. The toolbar buttons
seam to be a little small and without enouth space between them

* The greatest problem is that SynEdit doesn't work. It seams to
identify the line and collum where I click, but there is no output for
synedit on screen. The code editor is a form with a tabbed control and
grey contents. On the console I can see lot's and lot's of font
related error messages

* I just tested one menu command and it crashed. (Show forms).
Obviously quite a lot of others will probably crash too.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho