Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
On 5/30/07, Tom Gregorovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am working on running/debugging Application bundles under Carbon
option for Lazarus IDE.
I will test it tomorrow and if it succeeds, I commit it.

Thanks. Indeed it would be nice to have a better working IDE on mac os x.

I have some suggestions to make the macintosh ide work better (I am
posting here to see what others think and mature the idea a bit):

* Identify when something is being compiled for carbon and
automatically add the framework linker option.

* Identify when something is being compiled for carbon, and when this
is an application, automatically create the app bundle. To create the
app bundle we could either add code to do this on the IDE or use the
already existing createmacapplication. If we use this, then we would
probably want to make it's executable always be compiled for mac and
be positioned at a more noble position, just as the base lazarus dir
Last can be extended. When something compiled for specific platform execute some platform specific code:
- for cabon - create app bundle
- for windows - add manifest into exe
..

Best regards,