hello
try this, free download with image os
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=C62D54A5-183A-4A1E-A7E2-CC500ED1F19A&displaylang=en

Then i write in another message

"
When you run your emulateur, you give the repertorie witch is shared between
lazarus (compile exe) and the emulator.
ex : "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Device Emulator\1.0\DeviceEmulator.exe"
pocketpc.nb0 /skin Pocket_PC.xml /memsize 128 /sharedfolder C:\LzProjet\man\

Here i lunch the emulator with
image Os Wince : pocketpc.nb0 (same directorie as exe of emulator)
Picture of the pocket Pc model : /skin pocket_pc.xml  (one in the emulator
install)
size of Ram : /memsize 128 (for exemple 128 meg)
directorie share : /sharefolder C:\LzProjet\man\  ( my lazarus project is,
and for exemple with an test.exe

You compile under lazarus to have a test.exe

Under the emulator, you lunch "file explorator" (programs), and you go to
"Sd card", your Sd Card is the shared directorie.
You click on test.exe.

You had to stop the run each time before recompile, or the file will be
busy (test.exe used by emulator). The (X) on the rigth of the windows don't
stop the run on pocket pc, you must stop the run by a button witch close the
main window. (or you stop the process under system / memory / stop process.

I also access to the web under the emulator, test that in a first time.
bye.
Patrick from France, excuse me for my english..
"
For web access in the emulator, i have made a somes succesfulls test with
the Lnet package of Ales in wince.
I can give you the solutions if you need for the connexion of the emulator
to the web with ActiveSync if you now. (i find a very simple solution on the
web).
All that is on Windows.

I'll like to test all that on Ubuntu 7.04 with Wine for the emulator, but i
don't know today if it's possible to run Cross compiler wince on linux i386.

i'll make an inventory of all the problems i detect on wince, there are many
simple screen objects then don't run correctly (i declare in bug tracker).

I hope respond to yours answers.
bye