Hi,

does anybody know a solution to create libraries with any kind of debug information in it? Each time I checked one of the options the DLL renders completely invalid (error code 193). I've already reported that bug to mantis, but there hasn't been any update about that bug since a month or so.

Right now I have to guess the bugs in the code. However, the project works fine if compiled with Delphi though.

I tried all the compiler:
- FPC 2.3.1 doesn't load any library (library is valid, but I get an access violation during load)
- FPC 2.1.5 only works without debug information
- FPC 2.0.4 seems to be incompatible with my code, since I got lots of different error messages which doesn't seem to be related to anything

Furthermore the stack option '-Ct' still doesn't seem to work for DLLs. Any suggestions welcome!

   Christian