Hi all,

The library can be compiled with lcl. But, for example with form, there is
no response when we clic on it. Does anyone know which Lazarus/FPC unit(s)
manage win events or messages ?
Nobody is interested with lcl in dll (see bug id 0007182) ?
thanks a lot

PS:sorry for my bad english

2007/6/27, Christian Budde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho schrieb:
> On 6/27/07, Yury Sidorov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Please test the latest FPC 2.3.1 from trunk. The problem with
>> debugingo in DLLs was fixed yesterday.
> Would that be considered for 2.2.2?
As far as I saw, the fix has already been merged to the fixes_2_2
branch, but I might be wrong here.