On Mon, 23 Jul 2007, Tobias Giesen wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a component or library which will eventually enable me
> to access a WebDAV server from my client application, which I am making
> with Lazarus. Is there a recommended component or library for HTTP, or
> even WebDAV?

There is code for HTTP (synapse, Indy, ICS, lnet).
I have code for Webdav, which I plucked from internet somewhere, and which
I corrected and enhanced.

> I am ready to invest a lot of time into this, so if I have to create
> something new or port a library that currently works on Windows or Linux,
> how should I proceed? Is there a library that I should port over to
> Macintosh? Probably not Indy 10? Should I try to use the Carbon API or
> Unix sockets?

I suggest you use one of the above sets. The webdav component can still
be found on internet (I think I got it from Torry's pages), but if you
don't find it, I can always send you a copy.

Michael.