Tiziano_mk schreef:
Vincent Snijders wrote:
Tiziano_mk schreef:
Could you explain how this page is generated?

A fill in the file name and link in the attached html page with sed in a bash script.

But the generating is not the hard part, the look and the design and the corresponding html is the part which I cannot do myself.

ok, here is my homework :-)

you will find a link in the bottom of my home page:
http://digilander.libero.it/tizzziano

please note:
a) quick and dirty draft, just to see the structure
b) one single page, no frames
c) no scripts, just plain HTML

send comments and further requirements,

Now that am able to generate lazarus + fpc debs too, I wanted to look at the snapshot download pages again.

The link is no longer available, is it?

Vincent