Koenraad Lelong schreef:
Hi,
I'm trying to get further with my issue with GTK2 for arm-linux.
I found where the exception 'Invalid Filer Signature' is raised : in
lresources.pp : procedure TLRSObjectReader.BeginRootComponent;
I added writeln's for Filersignature and Signature and this is the result :
FilerSignature : 4608084

This is only the first three chars of the signature. I wonder why it is cut of. Maybe an arm bug?

Can you try the following program?
program Project1;

{$mode objfpc}{$H+}

uses
  Classes;

begin
  if FilerSignature[4]<>'0' then
    writeln('Bug 1');

  if Integer(FilerSignature) and $FF000000 <> $30000000 then
    writeln('Bug 2');

end.