To the various answers here and there:
- about code templates: I got used to it in various editors (namely
visual studio and eclipse), some people may not like it and don't want
it to be "on" per default, but for someone coming from thse editors it
definetly looks like something is missing. (it should do things after
i write begin and press enter yes).

- smart tabs help a bit but then indent are of 8 per default instead
of 5, and I can't find a way to change that. This is too much. And
there is still some strange behaviour sometimes after realoding a doc
(I couldn't find a reproducable one easily sorry).

Again for code template I'm not saying you _have_ to implement it,
just that I miss it, but I can live with that. Tabs issues on the
other hand definetely kills the fun of coding.

Thanks for for everyone answers
--
Vianney Devreese - Lepidosteus
http://lepidosteus.com