Hi:

2007/9/12, Graeme Geldenhuys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I guess I would have to modify the Toolbar Editor to create a panel in
> a different location depending on the SDI or MDI interface in use.

  The editor is created as always, in Main (SourceEditor). I only
modified its class, UnitEditor, to add the container panel for all
widgets and the hosting panels (and splitters) for Object Inspector
and Messages View. Currently, to get that working, add the toolbar to
DockPanel (container) and not to Self.

  Greetings,

--
Víctor R. Ruiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | - Todos estos momentos se perderán
http://rvr.blogalia.com/           |   como lágrimas en la lluvia