En/na Hess, Philip J ha escrit:
Luca,

The DC is invalid. Maybe you need to include the interfaces unit to initialize
the widgetset?

But then it doesn't work without X:

-------[Test program]------------------------------

program simple;
{$mode objfpc}{$H+}

uses
  interfaces,
  LR_Class;

begin
  Writeln('Ok');
end.

------[ output in a konsole/xterm ]--------------

TCUPSPrinter.GetEnumAttributeString Attribute not found: media-supported
TCUPSPrinter.GetEnumAttributeString Attribute not found: media-supported
TCUPSPrinter.GetEnumAttributeString Attribute not found: media-supported
Ok

------[ output in a real console/no DISPLAY ]--------

Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:

Anyway, it doesn't matter too much, since what I need to do is print a listing with barcodes, and I found that I could do it by either invoking the gnu "barcode" utility or to manually generate the needed postscript using the "barcode writer in pure postscript": http://www.terryburton.co.uk/barcodewriter/

Thank you.
--
Luca