> > Why is freepascal highlighting just blue, with no code shrinking (not
sure
> > what you call it) like the Delphi highlighting? Or may be version 0.9.22
is
> > a bit old?
> What is 'shrinking' ? Do you mean code folding ? 0.9.23 definitely has
code folding.
> Michael.
Probably code folding - the selective hiding of lines of code between begin
and end - it does this in 0.9.22, I was just looking at a badly formatted
source code that didn't close comments - sorry.  Are comments nestable?

I would like to see this code folding extended to procedure/function/try
blocks.  Reducing multiple blank lines between folded sections to nothing
and multiple blank lines above and below to single lines.  Maybe also a
block level number.  Is currently difficult when two blocks start on the
same line to close the bigger level.  Don't know if this is done already.

I also battle with selecting lines without creating breakpoints - have to
carefully position over bevel at start of line.
Stephen
*-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This E-Mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. It
is only intended for the use of the addressee indicated in this message.
If you are not an intended addressee of this email (or responsible for
delivery of the message to such person), the disclosure, copying or
delivering of the contents of this email to anyone else is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by mistake
destroy the message and please notify us immediately by e-mail,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Information or opinions in this message that do not relate to the
business of ELCB Information Services shall be treated as neither
given or endorsed by it.