Hi everybody,

I tried to use gprof on a project of mine, but I don't get any usefull
information.
My project is compiled without any optimizations and code generation for gprof
is enabled.
All I get is this:

Flat profile:

Each sample counts as 0.01 seconds.
 no time accumulated

  %   cumulative   self              self     total
 time   seconds   seconds    calls  Ts/call  Ts/call  name
  0.00      0.00     0.00        1     0.00     0.00  main

<snip>

index % time    self  children    called     name
                0.00    0.00       1/1
SI_C21G__FPC_LIBC21_GPROF_START [10079]
[1]      0.0    0.00    0.00       1         main [1]

<snip>

Index by function name

   [1] main

Anyone any ideas?