Tom Gregorovic schreef:
Hi,
I have added FPDoc Updater to Lazarus. It is a GUI tool for updating FPDoc files. You can find it in lazarus/doceditor/fpdocupdater/ directory.

   Features

   * uses FPC Makeskel tool for generating FPDoc skeletons
   * mass update of FPDoc files for selected Pascal units
   * preserves written description in FPDoc elements
   * content of removed elements can be moved to different element or
     FPDoc file
   * can backup processed FPDoc files

For further info see: http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/FPDoc_Updater.

When will this be added to LazDE, so that we don't have to use two applications at the same time?

Vincent