Gracias Jesus,
  Do you happen to know at roughly what time the snapshots are done?

Saludos,

Dominique

Jesus Reyes wrote:
--- Dominique Louis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:

Hi all,
   this is possibly a silly error on my part. I have just updated
to the latest snapshot version of Lazarus/FPC. When I try and compile my Mac OS X project the unit carbonprinters_h.inc is opened and the TCarbonPrinter class is highlighted and the console window error message is : "carbonprinters_h.inc(7,3 Fatal : Syntax Error, 'IMPLEMENTATION' expected but identifier TCarbonPrinter found"

this include file is definitely missing an implementation section.

The problem should be fixed in svn. The printer carbon specific
implementation is empty though.

Btw, what does {%MainUnit ../osprinters.pp} imply? When I looked in
that directory all I found was osprinters.pas not osprinters.pp.

AFAIK, {%Mainunit *} is a hint for the lazarus codetools to find the
unit that includes the current inc file. Should be fixed by now also.

FPC compiler is listed as 2.2.1 and the Lazarus editor is listed as

v0.9.23 beta.

Dominique.

Jesus Reyes A.