Jesus Reyes wrote:
Well the problem is that carbon implementation was empty and just a
squeleton was there, yet this squeleton was buggy :( (copy and paste
problem) and because it wasn't really compiled (I don't have a mac)
it was not inmediately noticed. I made some changes in r12545 and it
should be fixed, please test.

Hi Reyes,
when is r12545 due to be released as a snap shot? If it was last night, then things still are not working.

Now the compilation gets further and an error now appears in PrintersDlgs.pp where the Execute methods of 2 classes there do not exist, so a forward declaration compiler error is thrown.

I tried to work around it by copying PrintersDlgs.pp locally to the project directory and filling in the missing methods manually, but the IDE refuses to pick up the local version. It is always picking up the version found in .../componenets/printers/, which obviously does not compile.

Thanks,

Dominique.