Hi

Do you have any plans to support ActiveX in Lazarus? I know it's a
windows specific feature, but it's really usefull.
I'm not really interested in ActiveX controls but more ActiveX dll's and exe's.
This feature would for instance allow you to generate MS Word and
Excel documents with ole automation.
It would also for instance allow you to use ADO and that would open up
a whole world.
Remember Microsoft is discontinuing all support on VB6 at the end of
April next year and according to what I have seen many programmers
aren't too happy with any of the dot net languages. Apparantly
Codegear (Borland) has really crafted a nice market for themselves
with a RAD tool that does native development. Imagine if we (Lazarus)
could also get a slice of that pie.
What do you think?

Heine Ferreira